The Eliot Hotel
The Eliot Boston is a luxury boutique hotel in the famed Back Bay area of Boston. Housed in a stately brownstone, Hotel Eliot Boston is a successful study in the preservation of the past while blending 21st century modern conveniences. Originally built in 1925, this 4 star Back Bay hotel on Commonwealth Avenue pays homage to the classic elegance of the 1920’s and showcases influences of French culture.
A dining destination unlike any other, the Hotel Eliot Boston features two award-winning restaurants overseen by James Beard Award-winning chef Ken Oringer: Clio Restaurant and Uni Sashimi Bar. The highly acclaimed Clio features a delectable French-American menu in a Parisian supper club atmosphere. Uni Sashimi Bar boasts a unique menu consisting of Far East dishes in a lively space. Menu items are created in front of you, behind the open glass sushi bar.
Your own private retreat on Boston’s illustrious Commonwealth Avenue
• Located in Back Bay, near Newbury Street shopping and Fenway Park
• Two award-winning restaurants overseen by James Beard Award-winning chef Ken Oringer
• Complimentary access to Boston Sports Club on Newbury Street
• Complimentary business center with a PC and printer
• Pet-friendly luxury hotel
Unpretentious comfort, quiet elegance and mindful of the ‘small’ details
With only 95 accommodations, where 76 are luxury suites, the Hotel Eliot Boston has taken every detail into consideration. Well-appointed accommodations feature classic fixtures and elegant décor and are truly reminiscent of a private residence rather than an ordinary hotel room. Acclaimed suites feature beautiful city views and exhibit exquisite details including the double French doors.
Distinct European-style luxury and elegance in the Back Bay area
Within a unique brownstone, boasting two award-winning dining options and style and grace that combines with the best modern conveniences, stay at The Eliot Boston. Reserve your downtown Boston hotel accommodation today.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located in the heart of the city in Back Bay on a quaint, tree-lined street just steps from the boutiques on Newbury Street and about a five-minute-stroll to the Hynes Convention Center
370 Commonwealth Avenue