Welcoming guests for over a century, The Lenox Hotel Boston offers an ideal location at the corner of Boylston and Exeter Streets in historic Back Bay. One block from Copley Square near Newbury Street shopping and numerous popular Boston attractions, this 3.5 star historic Boston hotel is the perfect home away from home from which to explore the city. A twelve-time award winner of the coveted AAA Four Diamond Award, this European-style hotel in downtown Boston consistently receives an assortment of laurels for its service, accommodations and environmental initiatives. Stay at The Lenox Boston and discover why it is a prominent fixture in Boston’s cultural history.
The Boston Lenox Hotel offers some of the best dining in Boston’s Back Bay. City Table features contemporary American cuisine with a focus on fresh and organic ingredients. Serving breakfast and dinner daily, patrons dine in a casual setting under an ornate gold leaf ceiling. The chic City Bar features acclaimed cocktails made with fresh juices, purees and liquors, a perfect spot to enjoy pre-dinner or post-work libations. For comfort food galore visit Sólás, an authentic Irish pub offering Irish favorites and a lively atmosphere. Enjoy a pint with friends or enjoy one of the scrumptious menu options.
Boston’s ‘Original Boutique Hotel’ in historic Back Bay
• Luxury boutique hotel in Boston’s Back Bay near Copley Square
• The Lenox has attracted many dignitaries and celebrities since its opening
• AAA Four Diamond Award from 1998-2009 (twelve-time winner)
• Lively onsite authentic Irish pub
• Complimentary 24-hour business center
• Complimentary high speed wireless internet
• Numerous environmental initiatives including hybrid car service for guests
Luxury accommodations blanketed in traditional European elegance
Home to some of the best luxury Boston hotel suites and rooms, indulge in the old world charm and modern amenities of this premier Boston hotel. Every accommodation offers complimentary wireless internet, plush down duvets, marble bathrooms and eco-friendly bath amenities.
Enjoy spectacular value in one of Boston’s most desirable locations
A central location, an abundance of complimentary amenities, a full restaurant and two lively bars, the Lenox Hotel Boston offers the best value in Boston. Call now and check rates and availability at this luxury hotel.
Press, Accolades & Awards
- Located at the corner of Boylston and Exeter Streets in the heart of Boston's prestigious Back Bay neighborhood, one block from the city's most exclusive shopping and dining areas: Newbury Street, Copley Place, and Prudential Center
61 Exeter Street